172 total views
1) Metadata: Organizing and Discovering Information: Submitted Homework 4.
2) Metadata: Organizing and Discovering Information: Video of week 5 released.
3) Linear and Integer Programming: Submitted week 4 programming assignment. The level of difficulty keeps increasing in each programming assignment. Longer time is spent to augment code, debug program logic, run test cases and verify results. I pray to God that I have the strength and determination to go through the rigid schedule and materials in the next five weeks.
4) Linear and Integer Programming: Week 5 videos released but I still need to watch week 4 video lectures and attempt week 4 assignment. Damn, I am falling behind.
5) Linear and Integer Programming: Watched all week 4 video lectures and submitted homework assignment. The assignment is manageable because it is consisted of four short questions.
6) CS1156: Learning From Data started today and I already face issue. The tool, LionSolver, that is useful to solving homework assignments does not run on Linux platform. As a result, I have to install Wine on my ubuntu machine and run LionSolver in it. Thankfully, Oct 1 is public holiday in HK and I will use the extra free time to install software and watch some videos
7) CS1156: Week 1 already has two video lectures that play in the duration of 3 hours and 15 minutes. Homework has 10 multi choice questions that look difficult. I attempted 4 questions and got 3 right (sweat in my palms) and 6 to go.
7) M101JS: MongoDB for Node.js Developers: 10/10 in final exam and 100% overall grade.
8) M101J: MongoDB for Java Developers: Certification of Completion issued today (2013-10-03).