176 total views, 2 views today
1) Dropped Microeconomics Principles due to heavy schedule.
2) Linear and Integer Programming, Metadata: Organizing and Discovering Information and Introduction to Recommender Systems start this week. Video lectures are published in course websites but I haven’t had time to watch them yet.
3) Linear and Integer Programming Course: Completed Assignment 1 and Assignment 2 tonight (2013-09-04)
4) MetaData: Completed Homework 1 and scored 15/15 on my third attempt. (2013-09-05)
5) Recommender System: Watched videos of module 1
6) M102 Final Exam is graded and final mark is calculated. My final exam mark is 11 out of 12 and final course grade is 96%, good for distinction. Now, I patiently wait for course survey and invitation to LinkedIn M102 Alumi Group.
7) Completed M101J Homework 6 (Application Engineering). They give us Homework 6 of M101P and even the validation script is Python.
8) Completed M101JS Homework 4 (Performance). HW4 of M101P is reused in this course and I am a little disappointed because I expect different questions from the instructor and tutor.
9) Continue to work on my simple Android Application.
– Add 3 tabs and each tab is consisted of a list view and list view item is customized to display image view and text view.
– Add intent to call my mobile phone
– Add intent to send email to my Gmail account.