1) Reactive Programming: Watched week 6 video lectures and submitted assignment 6 that is partially completed.
2) Playful, Creative App: Week 3 videos released. Completed week 1, 2 and 3 quizzes but has not started assignment 1. It looks so simple that I have confidence that I can finish it before due date.
4) Uploaded my first Android app to Google play store.
5) Added English and Simplified Chinese translations.
6) Bug fixing phase entered.
6a)Lock screens to portrait mode so video fragment does not crash when device is in landscape mode.
6b) Albums duplicated when gallery fragment is revisited.
1) Human Computer Interaction: Completed Quiz 4 and peer grading.
2) Reactive Programming: Watched week 4 video lectures and submitted assignment 4.
3) Reactive Programming: Week5 video lectures released and will start to watch them on Wednesday.
4) Creative, Serious and Playful Science of Android Apps course starts today. Need to follow the instruction to install adt-bundle to my Mac Book Air.
5) Working on MCS Heritage Fiesta 2013 application. Completed Introduction, Gallery and Contact fragments. Outstanding items: 1) Add markers to indicate two bus stops that are near to the school. 6) Add Go back, Go forward and Reload buttons below webview. 3) Study and add YoutubePlayerFragment.