1) Programming Cloud Services for Android Handheld Systems: Submitted Quiz 6 and Assignment 2 in the past Sunday. The new assignment looked challenging at first after reading the README file and going through the source codes. Fortunately, code examples provided oAuth2 package that could directly use in the Gradle project. Furthermore, no effort to write CRUD methods to retrieve records from database because Spring Framework’s CRUDRespository class generates them automatically. My solution was create a Spring Controller to expose methods to receive HTTP requests from users. Then, the requests were delegated to CRUDRespository subclass to retrieve data and return it to users. Very simple!!!!
2) Start my third AngularJS project that adds photo albums to store pictures taken in Open source Workshops and local meetup groups. This time, the project is bootstrap by Yeoman and Gulp because Matthew told me Gulp is better build system than Grunt. After using angular-gulp-generator to generate the skeleton project, I have to agree with his assessment.
1) Reproducible Research: Enroll Signature Track to earn my third Verified Certificate in Data Science Specialization.
2) Pattern-Oriented Software Architectures: Programming Mobile Services for Android Handheld Systems: Earn my second Verified Certificate in Mobile Cloud Computing with Android Specialization.
3) Advanced Competitive Strategy: Completed all 7 quizzes and open book final examination.
4) Programming Cloud Services for Android Handheld Systems: Submitted 5 quizzes and assignment 1. Assignment 2 was released but I cannot start until I watch all the videos of week 6. This course uses Spring framework to implement cloud services and instructor has covered Spring controller, Spring repository, Spring security, Spring data and Spring Rest.
5) Deploy my second AngularJS size project to http://quiet-chamber-1998:herokuapp.com.
1) Getting and Cleaning Data: Submitted Quiz 3 (15/15), Quiz 4 (15/15) and final course project.
2) Exploratory Data Analysis: Submitted Quiz 2 and Course Project 2.
3) Pattern-Oriented Software Architectures: Programming Mobile Services for Android Handheld Systems: Completed Quiz 1 to 3 and assignment 1 to 4. Unfortunately, wrong version of assignment 1 was submitted for peer-grading; therefore, I don’t expect to get good mark on it. Video lectures of week 4 are downloaded and will watch down when taking shuttle bus from Mei Foo to Hong Kong Science Park.
4) Developing my first AngularJS project. Struggling to make multi-selection checkboxes working in my pet project. TODO item: make translation work at real time. When a button is clicked, labels change to either English or Traditional Chinese depending on user selection.
1) R Programming: Statement of Accomplishment with Distinction issued on May 9, 2014.
2) Getting and Cleaning Data: Watched week 1 and 2 video lectures. Submitted Quiz 1 (12/15) and Quiz 2 (15/15).
3) Exploratory Data Analysis: Watched week 1 video lectures. Submitted Quiz 1 (15/15) and Course Project 1.
4) Developing my first AngularJS project. Using AngularJS, AngularJS UI and Bootstrap to display accessible facilities in Hong Kong. http://localhost:8000/app/index.html