1) Human Computer Interaction: Completed Quiz 4 and peer grading.
2) Reactive Programming: Watched week 4 video lectures and submitted assignment 4.
3) Reactive Programming: Week5 video lectures released and will start to watch them on Wednesday.
4) Creative, Serious and Playful Science of Android Apps course starts today. Need to follow the instruction to install adt-bundle to my Mac Book Air.
5) Working on MCS Heritage Fiesta 2013 application. Completed Introduction, Gallery and Contact fragments. Outstanding items: 1) Add markers to indicate two bus stops that are near to the school. 6) Add Go back, Go forward and Reload buttons below webview. 3) Study and add YoutubePlayerFragment.
1) Metadata: Organizing and Discovering Information: Submitted Homework 5.
2) Metadata: Organizing and Discovering Information: Videos of week 6 released.
3) Linear and Integer Programming: Week 6 videos released.
4) Linear and Integer Programming: Finished watching week 5 video lectures and starting to work on homework 5. This assignment is consisted of 3 multiple choice questions and 1 programming question that needs to solve by a solver and my favorite solver is Octave.
5) Human Computer Interaction course started on Tuesday. I downloaded video lectures of the first two weeks to my android smartphone and will watch them whenever I have time.
6) Introduction to Recommender System: As predicted earlier, I was too lazy to write up homework assignment 3 and did not turn it in. This action costs me 6 marks and hurts my chance of earning Certificate of Completion. I better start homework assignment 4 early and not miss future homework assignments.
7) CS1156: Learning From Data: Submitted Homework 1 and the total score is 9/10. The final grade does not tell the whole story because I worked really hard to get the PLA code to work correctly in Python and LionSolver. The questions asked students to calculate disagreement that is the P(f != g); I took advice from class forum and calculated the probability by Monte Carlo method. If Homework 2 is any harder, I should look for online references and machine learning references at nearby public library. Did I mention it is a first-year undergraduate course? (Sigh)
8) M101JS: MongoDB for Node.js Developers: Certification of Completion issued today (2013-10-09) Thanks Andrew and the staff of MongoDB for teaching these courses for free. Now, I understand why MongoDB gains so much hype in IT industry and it is really the next big thing.
9) Attended week 3 of IOS Course.
10) Attended week 2 of Windows 8 App Development Course.