0 total views
1) Playful, Creative App: Statement of Accomplishment issued on March 1, 2014.
2) Programming Mobile Applications for Android Handheld Systems: Finished Week 5 lab on March 1 and submitted for autograding. Watched week 6 videos on graphics and animation, touch gesture and multimedia devices. Week 6 quiz was done today and earned full mark in second try. Week 6 lab will be done sometime this week, so I do not fall behind schedule.
3) Beginning Android Game Programming: Setup development environment and able to run the game in emulator and tablet. Not a single line of code is written in week 1.
4) Published Heritage on the Go/隨時隨地遊古蹟 Android Application to Google Play Store on February 27 and submitted it to HK Data One App Competition.
5) Use third-party library to implement preference fragment in Android Application that supports sdk level 8. https://github.com/kolavar/android-support-v4-preferencefragment
6) Found a cool android library to draw a route between two locations in Google Map. https://github.com/jd-alexander/Google-Directions-Android
6) Install Scrapy, VirtualEnv, VirtualEnvWrapper and IonicFramework in my ubuntu box.